Women's Outpatient Program →
YOU ARE HERE: PROGRAMS & SERVICES → MEN & WOMEN SERVICES → WOMEN'S OUTPATIENT → MEN'S OUTPATIENT → WOMEN'S RESIDENTIAL → MEN'S RESIDENTIAL
Women's Outpatient Services
COVID-19 PROGRAM UPDATE:
Outpatient and Day Treatment services are temporarily using teleconferencing instead of meeting directly to protect against exposure to COVID-19. Call the Rapid Access Center at 541-762-4306 Monday through Friday 8:00-5:00 for information.
Our Women’s Outpatient Services are specifically created for the unique and complex needs of women dealing with the disease of addiction. This program provides a relevant therapeutic environment that is “women only” and trauma focused. Emphasis is placed on issues that contribute to healing and recovery including resolving grief, co-dependency, interpersonal relationships and parenting. Each outpatient session includes group therapy and an educational class. These help prepare women to recover and live independent lives by addressing relapse triggers, regulating emotions, setting boundaries, and building healthy support systems. The program is designed to provide a variable length of stay for the continued care for women completing the residential program, and for those starting in an outpatient program.
What can I expect?
- Individual counseling and group therapy
- Case management
- Alcohol and drug education
- Relapse prevention education
- Easy access to primary medical care and mental health services
- Parenting education and coaching
- Family advocacy
- Child care for children 6 weeks through 6 years for those that qualify - currently not available
- Housing assistance
- Access to a vast network of community resources
Why should I choose Women's Outpatient Services?
- New skills are developed that will help you reach your goals of health, wellness, and recovery
- Affordable help. Willamette Family has several different funding sources that make services available for nearly everyone
Where are Women's Outpatient Services located?
- Currently offered through telehealth
How do I access Women's Outpatient Services?
Call or visit our Rapid Access Center (RAC) to complete an assessment.
8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday (541) 762-4300
195 W. 12th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97401