YOU ARE HERE: WE CARE → ABOUT WILLAMETTE FAMILY → WHO WE ARE → ABOUT WILLAMETTE FAMILY → HISTORY → MISSION → BOARD OF DIRECTORS → LEADERSHIP STAFF
From humble beginnings in a house of compassion
Willamette Family Treatment Services started 50 years ago as an alcohol detoxification center in the home of George and Honey Buckley. The couple was dedicated to intervening in the lives of alcoholics through Alcoholics Anonymous and providing support for their recovery. Willamette Family continues to uphold the Buckley’s powerful philosophy of caring for addicted individuals as the largest treatment agency in Lane County.
What kind of services are available through the Rapid Access Center?We offer an array of services to meet your needs including:
- Outpatient and DUII
- Primary medical care
- Mental health counseling
- Early childhood mental health counseling
- Family services
- Recovery support
Why should I choose Willamette Family's Rapid Access Center?
- Same day services that allow for immediate access to treatment
- A variety of services and locations to accommodate individual needs<
- Affordable help. Willamette Family has several different funding sources that make servicesnavailable for nearly everyone
- An on-site medical clinic offering immediate medical attention if needed
What can I expect?
- Crisis counseling
- Screening and assessment services
- Peer support
- Case management
- Easy access to primary medical care and mentalhealth services
- Housing assistance
- Access to a vast network of community resources
How do I access services?
Call or visit our Rapid Access Center (RAC) to complete an assessment.
8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday through Friday (541) 762-4300
195 W. 12th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97401