Buckley's Sobering Services
What is Buckley's Sobering Services
Detoxification and Sobering Services are a community response for intoxicated individuals or as a first step into treatment. We provide services for substance users who need to withdraw safely from alcohol and/or substances and achieve an acceptable level of sobriety in a safe, caring environment.
Services at Buckley Include:
- 24/7 medically managed care
- Individual counseling
- Education on recovery and addiction
- Individual treatment plan
- Discharge planning and referrals
- Peer Support Services
- Easy access to primary healthcare
- Assistance in accessing OHP benefits
- Medical and therapeutic withdrawal management
- On-Site monitoring by Physician’s Assistant
- Medication administration
- Embedded Mental Health Services including crisis and individual counseling, and assessment
- Easy access to integrated primary medical care
Worried about the cost?
Willamette Family accepts a wide variety of private insurances, the Oregon Health Plan and cash or credit payment on a sliding fee scale.
How do I access Sobering Services?
Call or visit our Rapid Access Center (RAC) to complete an assessment.
8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday through Friday (541) 762-4300
195 W. 12th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97401
Call Buckley Sobering and Detoxification Services at (541) 762-4575
5:00 pm – 5:00 am, Monday through Friday
605 West 4th Avenue Eugene, OR 97402