Women's Residential Program →
YOU ARE HERE: PROGRAMs & SERVICES → MEN & WOMEN SERVICES → WOMEN'S OUTPATIENT → MEN'S OUTPATIENT → WOMEN'S RESIDENTIAL → MEN'S RESIDENTIAL
Women's Residential Services
COVID-19 PROGRAM UPDATE:
The Men’s and Women's Residential Treatment Programs are screening potential new clients who will be tested for COVID-19 to make sure new admits are not introducing the Coronavirus to others in treatment or to the staff providing treatment. Please call the Rapid Access Center at 541-762-4306 Monday through Friday 8:00-5:00 if you are seeking treatment.
Our Women’s Residential Program recognizes that the unique needs of women are most effectively treated in a safe and secure “women only” environment. Willamette Family offers residential programs that are personalized and exclusively designed for women seeking recovery from substance use.
Benefits of Women's Residential Program
- Integrated treatment and recovery planning
- Support from a specially designed Care. Team assembled to meet the unique need of each woman and her family
- Embedded mental health treatment
- Embedded primary medical services
- Embedded children and family services
- Embedded peer supports, housing assistance, and life-skill coaching
- Co-residency for women and children aged six years and under
- On-site, licensed Child Development Center
- Nicotine replacement as appropriate
- Willamette Family's Health Clinic currently provides psychiatric and medication management for our Residential clients.
How can Willamette Family help?
We are dedicated to helping you improve your life and the lives of your family by helping you access clinically sound, cost-effective Addiction and Mental Health Services.
How long will I be there?
We believe in INDIVIDUALIZED TREATMENT. No two people are the same, so no two treatment plans are the same. Your length of stay is determined by continuous assessment, your treatment plan, and the goals and objectives you will set with your counselor.
How do I access Women's Outpatient Services?
Call or visit our Rapid Access Center (RAC) to complete an assessment.
8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday (541) 762-4300
195 W. 12th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97401