Men's Outpatient Program →
YOU ARE HERE: PROGRAMS & SERVICES → MEN & WOMEN SERVICES → WOMEN'S OUTPATIENT → MEN'S OUTPATIENT → WOMEN'S RESIDENTIAL → MEN'S RESIDENTIAL
What is Men's Outpatient Services
COVID-19 PROGRAM UPDATE:
Outpatient and Day Treatment services are temporarily using teleconferencing instead of meeting directly to protect against exposure to COVID-19. Call the Rapid Access Center at 541-762-4306 Monday through Friday 8:00-5:00 for information.
Our Men’s Outpatient Program provides a comprehensive experience that is individualized and strength based. The program focus is to assist men to develop the skills needed to regain stability in their lives through educational classes, therapeutic groups, and individual sessions. Men are encouraged to apply lifestyle changes necessary to overcome the barriers to recovery.
What Can I Expect?
- Individual Counseling and Group Therapy
- Case management
- Alcohol and drug education
- Relapse prevention education
- Easy access to primary medical care and mental health services
- Parenting education and coaching
- Family advocacy
- Child care for children under age 6 for those who qualify - not available at this time
- Housing assistance
- Access to a vast network of community resources
Why should I choose Willamette Family Men's Outpatient Treatment?
- New skills are developed that will help you reach your goals of health, wellness, and recovery
- Affordable help. Willamette Family has several different funding sources that make services available for nearly everyone
Where is Men's Outpatient Treatment Located?
- Currently offered through telehealth
How do I access Men's Outpatient Services?
Call or visit our Rapid Access Center (RAC) to complete an assessment.
8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday (541) 762-4300
195 W. 12th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97401