What is Men's Residential Services
Willamette Family’s Men’s Residential Program provides comprehensive services for men who need a 24-hour therapeutic environment. This highly structured program is specifically designed for individuals to achieve maximum awareness of substance use disorder and how it has affected key areas of their lives and the lives of others. Lengths of stay are individualized, and counseling staff are dedicated to providing services that consistently demonstrate long-term, tangible results.
Benefits of Men's Residential Services:
- Individual counseling
- Group therapy
- Peer Support Services
- Individual treatment plan
- Embedded mental health treatment
- Access to Primary Care Clinic as appropriate
- Assistance transitioning into the next level of recovery
How long will I be there?
We believe in INDIVIDUALIZED TREATMENT. No two people are the same, so no two treatment plans are the same. Your length of stay is deter- mined by continuous assessment your treatment plan, and the goals and objectives you will set with your counselor.
How can Willamette Family help?
We are dedicated to helping you improve your life, and the lives of your family, by helping you access clinically sound, cost-effective services.
Evidence based therapies:
- Motivational Incentives: Provides rewards or privileges for remaining substance free and participating in counseling sessions
- Motivational Interviewing: Uses strategies to encourage rapid and self-driven behavior change, and improved confidence
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Seeks to help individual recognize, avoid, and cope with the situations in which they are most likely to use substances
How do I access Men's Residential Services?
Call or visit our Rapid Access Center (RAC) to complete an assessment.
8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday through Friday (541) 762-4300
195 W. 12th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97401