Mental Health (Spanish) →
What is Mental Health Services
Willamette Family has been a licensed mental health provider since 2006 and is a member of the Trillium Behavioral Health provider network. We believe therapy is a process devoted to growth and change, where individual involvement is vital. Our team is comprised of highly qualified Mental Health Professionals who are trained and experienced in providing trauma-informed services that draw on a variety of Evidence Based Practices. Supervisionis provided by Licensed Clinical Psychologists and Clinical Social Workers.
Benefits of Mental Health Services
- Screening and assessment
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Couples and family therapy
- Peer support services
- Easy access to primary medical care
- Collaboration with our Child and Family Mental Health Program
- Multi-family educational groups
- Trauma focused cognitive behavioral therapy
- Trauma systems therapy
- Individualized service plan based on your needs
- Case management and referral
- Community education and outreach
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) services
How can Willamette Family help?
We are dedicated to helping you improve your life, and the lives of your family, by providing you access to clinically sound, cost-effective, and comprehensive behavioral health services.
Who qualifies for services
Adults aged 18 years and older who have the Oregon Health Plan, some private insurance, and cash or credit payment on a sliding scale.
How do I access Mental Health Services?
Call or visit our Rapid Access Center (RAC) to complete an assessment.
8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday through Friday (541) 762-4300
195 W. 12th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97401
Ask about our Children & Family Mental Health Program