Buckley's Medical Detoxification
Medically Managed Care
Buckley Center provides comprehensive, medically managed detoxification services. Willamette Family’s Medical Director, Physician’s Assistant, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses and other qualified medical staff are part of a holistic treatment team. Credentialed Counselors, Case Managers, Peer Support Specialists and mental health professionals are also available to support each individual through detox as they transition into recovery.
We can help
Initial withdrawal symptoms can be physically distressing, painful and dangerous. Without appropriate care, they can even be life threatening. Willamette Family provides medically managed detoxification services for clients in a safe, supportive environment during withdrawal from alcohol and/or other substances. Professional medical and clinical staff provide continuous monitoring 24-hours a day. Call our trained specialists today for more information on how to enter our substance and alcohol recovery services.
Services at Buckley Include:
- 24/7 medically managed care
- Individual counseling
- Education on recovery and addiction
- Individual treatment plan
- Discharge planning and referrals
- Peer Support Services
- Easy access to primary healthcare
- Assistance in accessing OHP benefits
- Medical and therapeutic withdrawal management
- On-Site monitoring by Physician’s Assistant
- Medication administration
- Embedded Mental Health Services including crisis and individual counseling, and assessment
- Easy access to integrated primary medical care
How do I access Medical Detox Services?
Contact Buckley Detox at (541) 762-4575 to complete a screening assessment over the phone – 24/7 @ 605 West 4th Ave. Eugene, Oregon
OR Visit our Rapid Access Center (RAC) to complete an assessment.
8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday through Friday (541) 762-4300
195 W. 12th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97401