Women's Residential Services
Our Women’s Residential Program recognizes that the unique needs of women are most effectively treated in a safe and secure “women only” environment. Willamette Family offers residential programs that are personalized and exclusively designed for women seeking recovery from substance use.
Benefits of Women's Residential Program
- Individual counseling
- Group therapy
- Individual treatment plans
- Embedded mental health treatment
- Easy access to Primary Care Clinic
- A wide array of health and wellness support
- Co-residency for women and children aged 0 through 6 years and under
- On-site, licensed Child Development Center
- Nicotine replacement as appropriate
How can Willamette Family help?
We are dedicated to helping you improve your life and the lives of your family by helping you access clinically sound, cost-effective Addiction and Mental Health Services.
How long will I be there?
We believe in INDIVIDUALIZED TREATMENT. No two people are the same, so no two treatment plans are the same. Your length of stay is determined by continuous assessment, your treatment plan, and the goals and objectives you will set with your counselor.
How do I access Women's Outpatient Services?
Call or visit our Rapid Access Center (RAC) to complete an assessment.
8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday through Friday (541) 762-4300
195 W. 12th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97401